Should make ppt and make video presentation
DELIVERABLE 2 – VIDEO:
The video presentation on the topic may be a recorded PowerPoint or other form of presentation and should not exceed approximately 5 minutes in length. The video file (.mp4) can be submitted to the assignment dropbox or uploaded to Youtube, etc.
You may use any tools that you have readily available or explore some of the tools below:
- You may use voice over in PowerPoint or your phone to record and upload to the assignment dropbox.
- TechSmith Capture (formerly Jing) is a free/easy to use application that will allow you to record up to five minute presentations.
- TinyTake – Capture video or screenshots, add annotation, save locally or online.
- Youtube allows direct recording/upload to the site.
- Blackboard Collaborate – Collaborate is a bit clunky, but it is a web conferencing tool that also allows for recording.