Second World War
Instructions: Answer each part with a paragragraph. Must respond all the questions.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Second World War
- What were the underlying causes of the Second World War?
- What was the initial cause of the Second World War?
- What is appeasement?
- Why did Britain and France appease Hitler?
- What did Hitler do to prevent fighting a two-front war?
- What tactics did Hitler use to gain support of the people?
- What was the final solution?
- Who was responsible to administer the final solution?
- Define imperialism
- What were the goals of imperialism?
- What did the imperialist power gain?
- Why were Liberia and Ethiopia not conquered by the Europeans?
- Who wrote the Heart of Darkness?
- Who were the Boers?
- Why was China different that Africa in being a target of imperialism?
- What major country in Asia was not conquered by the Europeans?
- What were the major themes of the Enlightenment?
- What is the definition of a philosophe?
- What were the three major statements of Immanuel Kant?
- Discuss thoroughly Diderot
- Discuss thoroughly Montesquieu
- Discuss thoroughly Voltaire
- As presented in class, what were the underlying causes of the Great War? (6)
- What was the immediate cause of the Great War?
- Who were the members of the Triple Alliance?
- Who were the members of the Triple Entente?
- What was the name of the peace plan of Woodrow Wilson and what was the major idea?
- Why was this considered to be a World War?
- Why was the date 11-11-1918 chosen for the Armistice?
- Why was the French Revolution a historical changing event? How?
- What Enlightenment ideas affected the French Revolution?
- What were the underlying causes of the French Revolution?
- The French Revolution compared to the US Independence War was far more violent. why?
- What was the first step of the French Revolution?
- What was the symbol of the end of the power of the King?
- What role did the women play in the French Revolution?