Reflection paper of your experience in math corequisite class
1. Did you learn anything new about yourself? If so, what did you learn?
2. As you reflect on your initial growth mindset assessment, has your growth mindset changed at all?
3. Did you reach your goals for the course?
4. Did you reach your personal goals
5. Did you find any patterns in test mistakes and are you working on overcoming any common mistakes? How?
6. If you could or have to take this course again, what would you do differently? What would you do the same?
7. What, if anything, did you absolutely like about this course?
8. What, if anything, did you absolutely not like about this course?
9. Was the course material adequate enough for you to function in your MAT 171 course? Please elaborate
10. Did this course meet your expectations? ie Did this course turn out to be what you expected? Please elaborate.
11. What advice would you give incoming students to this course?
12. What advice would you give instructors for this course?