Information System Analysis
1. Discuss successful Communication Strategy with suitable Examples.
2. Most people agree that business email can be more conversational than formal written documents, but even email has its limits. As a manager, what guidance would you give people regarding email style and usage?
3. Many articles stress the importance of body language. Think of examples where you noticed a person’s body language. Did it relate to something they were trying to communicate — or something they were trying not to communicate?
4. Should email monitoring by an employer always be permissible, never permissible, or does the answer depend on specific factors? If so, what are they?
5. What new or additional skills should an analyst learn to effectively communicate in online meetings, such as those held using Cisco’s WebEx or Citrix’s GoToMeeting?