Haiku poem+ cinema reflection
• Write a brief summary of the reading (1-3 paragraphs)
• Write a brief personal reflection about the reading (1-3 paragraphs)
Reflections should include personal observations of the material covered in the text.
You may wish to consider the following:
• Historical context (what was happening in the world at the time, particularily in regards to art/photography/film; how ideas communicated within the text were received/interpreted at the time of publication)
• How the writing–and concepts within–may relate to other photography theories, studies, art/artists, etc. that you’re familiar with
• How the concepts discussed relate to–and/or may have impacted–contemporary creative practices (including how they might impact your own perspectives and creative work)