Argue in favor of:Human evolution is an example of heterochrony relation
For this assignment, you will write another short “argumentative essay” (see guide posted in the essay homework folder) to answer the posted questions below. Your essay should be 2-3 pages long, single spaced, and size 12 font. It should have internal citations and a works cited section. Your essay should include the following parts, in this order:
- An introduction paragraph: the introduction should be more of a background about the topic. Even though it comes first in the document, it should be written last.
- A topic sentence: the topic sentence should summarize all major points covered in the essay. Your topic sentence should be the last sentence of the introduction. It should really tie the room together.
- The body: the body of the document should consist of a number of paragraphs in which you develop your ideas in detail.
- Limit each paragraph to one main idea. Don’t try to talk about more than one idea per paragraph.
- Prove your points continually by using specific examples.
- Remember to transition from paragraph to paragraph.
- A conclusion: the conclusion should be a summary of the points in the body and a lesson or review for the body. Recommendations for future studies/considerations are also placed in the conclusion.
Additional considerations for your essay:
- Using a clear language is important. You should avoid unnecessary vocabulary in your work to promote easy reading.
- Ask yourself: can I say this in fewer words and still make my point? If yes, then do so.
- You should be able to understand your audience and write so that you keep their concentration in your work.
- Be certain to proofread your essay after you are done to ensure that it makes sense, that it flows, and that spelling, grammar, and syntax are correct.
Read the three papers in the Essay 4 folder.
Choose one of the following arguments, A or B, to argue in favor of:
- Human evolution is an example of heterochrony relative to other hominids.
- Human evolution is an NOT example of heterochrony relative to other hominids.