Case Selection and Proposal
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
- Name of the organization: Naturium Skincare
- Brief description of one problem or opportunity this organization is facing: Lack of honesty with fans
- The significance of this problem/opportunity and its relationship to public relations or corporate communication: The significance of this problem is that trust is one of the biggest assets a company can have with their consumers, so when a (new) brand is not transparent with them, it can tarnish the reputation of a brand/business.
- Which option have you chosen?: A (critique) or B (create)? We have chosen option A
- Your tentative ideas of how you plan to complete this project:
- What information is needed: Research about Naturium, the CEO Susan Yara
- How to get such information: Online articles, brand website, YouTube
- What each group member will need to do:
- Everyone will have to view videos of her promoting this brand, so that we can critique what not to do.
- Gather research about the brand and their products: E. what makes their skincare better than others?
- Research Susan Yara: who is she, how did she become an influencer, what made her decide to start a skincare brand
- Research previous scandals that include lack of honesty with consumers: How did they overcome the problem, what do they wish they had done differently
- Discuss how she could have handled the situation with a positive outcome
- Create an outline on how to properly handle the situation