Outline Format for Article Review
INTRODUCTION: Three (3) Scholarly Article reviews (100 points), APA format.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
- Bibliographic Reference- State the full bibliographic reference of the article you are reviewing, authors, title, journal name, volume, issue, year, page numbers.
- Introduction- State the topic area of the article. Discuss the objective of the article, its’ goals and purpose.
- Summary- Summarize the article as to what problem is being addressed, and what solution is being proposed.
- Results- Summarize important points such as findings, observations, and conclusions. What evidence if put forward to support the proposed solution.
- Analysis/General Critique- Does the evidence support the author’s argument? How well did the authors present and discuss the research results including interpretations. What are the article’s shortcomings and limitations?
- Contributions- How does the article make a contribution the field? Does it provide new results, solutions or identify new issues? Are the issues addressed relevant to current practice?