ENG. 163: TRAVEL WRITING
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Issues for Term Paper:
- What is the significance (political, economic, social, cultural, and ideological) of travel and travel writing?
- What are the urges (be they psychological, political, economic, etc.) that prompt people to leave home for other places?
- Is travel and travel writing “innocent”?
- Is “traveling” just a mere effort or desire for sight-seeing? What purposes does travel writing serve?
- What philosophical insights into the nature of life and culture can traveling yield, and how are these experiences presented in writing to reflect the travelers’ worldviews?
- Is traveling a political, economic, social, cultural, and ideological act, and how do the travelers’ own perspectives influence the way they experience the places they visit and write about?
- What lessons does travel (and writing about travel) teach us?