Border security report
Students are required to watch a film depicting the actions of female foreign national. While watching the film documentary, it will be imperative that the student take detailed notes on the situation as these will be used later complete the summary. If discussing any piece of legislation, then use the APA format in the report.
- The entire assignment should be between 250-500 words.
- Student’s must outline how subject was apprehended, her rendered punishment, crimes committed, subject’s motivation.
- This will be approximately 1-2 pages of content which means there needs to be a focus on the quality of information – you must address the most pertinent events that took place in the film documentary while answering the Who, What, When, Where, Why and How.
- Only bona fide medical reasons with proper documentation will be considered by the professor to accommodate lateness.
- Do not use terminology you do not understand or can explain fully.
- Use the notes that you took while watching the film and plan out your summary logically.
- If you are unsure of something, ask! Email the instructor.
- Use all of Humber’s resources: instructor, library, peer tutors, and student advisors.