Note: Do not contaminate the case by using sources of information, data, analysis, ideas and/or suggestions external to the case. Your analysis must be based only on information found in the case.
1. Issues (10%): outline and explain the key problems, decisions or issues and why they are important. If you decide to focus on 1-2 issues, explain why you think the ones you chose are the most important.
2. Analysis (60%): analyze each of the company’s key strategic issues you chose. Your analysis must be supported by concepts, frameworks and other materials from class. The analysis may utilize tables and figures to succinctly present information.
External Analysis (20%): 5-Forces, Macro-Environment, KSFs, overall O&Ts
Internal Analysis (20%): Value Chain, RBV, VRIO, overall S&Ws
Strategy Analysis (20%): Bus-level, Functional-level, Overall assessme
3. Options (10%): outline 2-4 possible options the company can take to resolve the issues. Include a discussion of the pros and cons of each individual option, clearly linking each option to your analysis.
4. Recommendations (10%): include a clear and actionable set of recommendations, that are supported by and explicitly linked to your options and analysis.
5. Formatting, clarity of writing, grammar, spelling (10%)