Key management and supervisory activities and skills
- Study the range of supervision and management activities and the skills required to carry them through.
Good practice in management and control issues
- Identify recommended groundrules and boundaries for a positive supervision environment and relationship.
Personal management styles
- Analyze different personal styles and consider the impacts on the supervisees.
Delegating in business control
- When and how should you delegate?
- Identify the impact on the supervisee and describe how to give feedback in a positive way.
- How to use formal and informal processes of support, training and development in control issues.
- Meetings and reviews to build up motivation and ensure effective performance.Introduce tools how to measure performance.
Personal development planning
- How to plan on-going learning and development.
- How does it benefit the supervisory skills?
- When do you have to react with disciplinary measures?
- How should you do it?
Reports as supervising tools
- What and how much is essential?
The form of the toolkit is free of choice. The idea is that i build this toolkit to help me with upcoming challenges as a supervisor.
These are only some ideas – any additional ideas are welcome.
The optional length of the report is 2000