A –“Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” – Nelson Mandela. Describe a change you would like to make in the world, how you would plan to make that change, and what obstacles you might encounter along the way!
B – Pick a controversial problem on college campuses and suggest a solution.
C – Transformation of the Medical Industry Due to Advances in Technology: Where are we? Where are we going?
D – Describe the solutions you would propose to improve the current health care system.
E – Pros and cons of using Robotics in the medical field.
Use the following formatting in your essay:
- One-inch top, bottom, and side margins
- Double spaced para
- Font- Times New Roman
- Font size – 12 point font
- Use clear, concise, and simple language throughout your essay.
- Aside from your essay, briefly describe:
- A special attribute or accomplishment that sets you apart.
- Your long- and short-term goals
- Your areas of interests
- Make sure to mention your:
- Full Name
- Date of Birth (mm/dd/yyyy)
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- University or College
- Share your essay along with the other entry details at:
The way I would like to change the world is by changing the heath care system and education the people in the middle east where I grew up. I have seen how the system in the US help most of the people compared to the middle east. The system in the middle east soetimes benefit th people. They are not educted as far as the healthy foods they can eat therefore, a lot of people have health conditions because of the way they live. I would like to change their health care system where it benfites them to have a better understandg of their health whether they are rich or poor. An obstacle that I will face is trying to find people in the community people who would be interesd in these health care programs because of the gender barrier.