Case Study for logistics MGT
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of the logistic function concepts and theories as well as supply chain management strategies.
- Analyze and identify challenges and issues pertaining to logistical processes.
- The capacity to write coherent project about actual logistic case studies.
The purpose of this assignment is to identify and apply Logistics and Supply Chain Management concepts/tools to suggest supply chain process/logistics performance priorities. To this purpose, you should Study chapter 1, 2 and review Fast food industry /Food companies through secondary available information. Think about how you can apply the concepts/tools that you learned in this course.
Select a fast-food company of your choice, research the impact of Covid-19 on that company. Explain why you have come to your conclusions:
The Answer should be 4- 5 pages
The Answer must follow the outline points below:
- Executive summary (no more than one page)
– Summarize, what is Supply chain process/logistics performance priorities, what Logistics and Supply Chain Management concepts/tools applied to achieve the company’s objective.
- Background information
– Briefly introduce the company background (e.g., name, products, business size, location, internal/external interesting facts, etc).
- Problem Description (Covid 19)
– Describe the objectives clearly and specifically.
– The objective may involve either logistics decision-making or process improvement.
- Application of logistics and Supply Chain Management concepts/tools applied
– Describe, what specific logistics and Supply Chain Management concepts/tools be applied to achieve the objective. This section should make it clear that you understand the concepts/tools you are about to use.
– Analyze the expected results of the proposed solution.