Complete an Human Resource Management assignment
You have been provided with three articles that include an article from The Conversation, a peer-reviewed journal article, and an article from an open journal.
You are required to conduct a literature review of the three articles and to use them to summarize how the recent global event of the Covid-19 pandemic has and will continue to impact on Human Resource Management in organisations.
A literature review is a written overview of writings and other sources on a selected topic. Sources covered in the review may include scholarly journal articles, books, government reports, Web sites, etc. The literature review provides a description, summary and evaluation of each source.
• You will need to firstly summarise the three articles.
• You will then need to conduct a synthesis of the findings and draw them together in an analytic and critical manner.
• In your review you need to focus on the impact of Covid-19 on Human Resource Management in organisations.
You can then make some concluding comments and add a personal component to the review.
This could take the form of, but is not limited to:
• Personal reflection on your own work situation and how it relates to the articles
• Personal engagement with the articles on emotional health and wellbeing
• Engagement with the literature and an evaluation of whether you consider it is relevant to the New Zealand context.
This assessment must follow the academic integrity guidelines stated in the Business Programmes Assessment and Study Handbook or the Law Programmes Assessment and Study Handbook and use the required referencing style.
Please also see the Marking rubric for this assessment also under the Assessments tab.
A reference list, listing the articles and any other material cited from the articles and included in your literature review should also be included on a separate page. This does not count toward your word count.