1. What does the Walk the Line activity demonstrate?
2. How might you prepare to conduct therapy with a persons with disabilities?
3. What is the definition of sexual orientation?
4. What are visible indicators of wealth or in SES that may represent disparities?
5. What type of disparities do persons with disabilities represent?
6. What is the definition of multicultural competence?
7. Please write a paragraph on how phrenology relates to bias and discrimination?
8. Case of Henry- What are the various identities in this case?
9. What are the possible roles and factors influencing spirituality and religion in therapy?
10. What are the various identities that should be included in a multicultural framework and how should/could these identities be incorporated in the process of therapy?