Urban poverty is spatialized in both symbolic and material ways. Please discuss.
In your response, please discuss geographies of urban poverty particularly from the perspective of urban residents, articulated through a variety of stories and interview data from the readings. High quality essays will:
· Include a clear main argument and be logically organized
· Articulate how the urban is comprised of both formal and informal spaces,
· Demonstrate how urban space is gendered (this can be one segment or run throughout the entire paper)
· Show how urban policies and laws are contested (resisted in a variety of ways).
· Include Explanatory Footnotes only if necessary; No Endnotes
· Include a Reference list/Bibliography
· Be written in 12 Font, double-spaced as a Word document only—no pdfs. Papers are to be uploaded, do not cut and paste.
· Range between 2000 (min) and 2500 words(max)
– minimum 10 articles